Project Mayhem

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Project Mayhem
Project Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the friends that followed us to Khadgar EU

Go down

For all the friends that followed us to Khadgar EU Empty For all the friends that followed us to Khadgar EU

Post by Imao Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:25 pm

We kinda broke the new guild :/ well I think they are in the middle of having a major meltdown because of me, Dan and Tim lol

Here is some of their officer chat they forgot Dan could read lol:

Post subject: I resign Posted: 19 Jan 2011 13:56 By Lovva/Bluto
Well, I am not going to stand in your way any more Ainvar, and no I will not drop to your level and slag you off, though there is plenty I and others could say about you and the problems this guild has.

When a Founder slags off another Founder in the general forums then you know something is really fucked up. This is the way the Avengers acted and no good ever came of that.

I resign as an officer and wish to be demoted to trial raider. I will review my continuation in the guild and may leave as I play to enjoy the game and not face daily bullshit.

Post subject: Re: I resign Posted: 19 Jan 2011 14:46 By Ainvar/Pericles
There is no way to stand in its not like I'm actually there for you to be in the way.

Sad to see you take such a strident attitude to what I'd intended as a gentle nudge to tone down the rhetoric as I said. However I just don't have the energy to argue so fine if it makes you feel better to stand down then do so, I'm just very sorry I don't have the energy or the will to try to make you understand why I said what I said and why you've got the wrong end of the stick.

So be it, if the guild collapses due to these actions it collapses. The problem is I'm really not sure in my current state of mind that I actually am that bothered and that REALLY saddens me. I SHOULD be bothered, I SHOULD be keen to persuade you I just can't summon the energy to try. Not because I don't want to but because I'm just not in that emotional place right now where I feel like making an effort about anything.

So all I can say is please reconsider for the sake of the others - don't bother about me, I'm just not capable of clear and rational thought just now.

Post subject: Re: I resign Posted: 19 Jan 2011 15:02 by Lovva/Bluto
Well stop fucking interfering then, especially posting in general. Speak to us instead. If you are not in the correct state of mind then don't post. But you slag me off, you slag the other founders off - the one's trying to keep the guild together. The rants of the likes of Xcalaba would have seen an automatic gkick, but me telling him to shut up and sort himself out seems to offend you, but he can slag Lazy, Auldare, Skipper and me off as much as he likes and there isn't one word from you. Hardly how a long term friend treats people.

On the issue of having shed loads of officers and others to help with the guild - here we go again, disagree with you and you throw your toys out of the pram, something we have seen all too often in recent months. We agreed to compromise on your suggestions and to review it at some point in the future. So lets look at the choices:

Auranareau - nice girl, very pleasant, but not online much. Not a great choice.

Lukrece (My mate Dan)- not done anything for the guild and is mentally unstable. Horrible choice.

Loowoo (My nephew Jon)- best pick of the bunch, been active in guild chat and some raiding. Doesn't have a mic so raid leading is a problem.

Have you suggested any other viable names? NO! So why the rant that the Founders are effectively at odds with someone who doesn't want to be an active part of the guild. I would love to take a back seat and let others lead us forward, but do you see anyone coming forward and saying guys can I help? With Lazy at the end of his tether and Auldare about to start his paramedic training this doesn't bold well for our future.

And no, it doesn't make me feel better, I'm feeling like shit right now both physically and mentally, but I don't use that as an excuse to justify my choice of words.

Post subject: Re: I resign Posted: 19 Jan 2011 16:05 By Ainvar/Pericles
Fair enough if you feel like that then I'll resign.

Honestly we are BOTH at fault here. Your language used and the inherent bluntness of it is what kicked off the rants in general from Ali & co. Yes I went along with it, as your /w to me instead of your intended recipeint made clear. However I gave up in December trying to suggest things for running of the guild as ANY suggestion is treated with hostilty that I am trying to force things on people. I suggest in a post that you went over board in your treatment of Lukrece (whether he deserves it or not is immaterial) and it is YOU that throw your toys out of the pram and post a "I resign" message. Honestly pot and kettle would like to have a word.

Similar to the over-reaction to the stupidity that Absie displayed. A rebuke fine, a gkick without prior reference to anyone else? Meh perhaps, does seem somewhat of an over reaction though. Mind you I'd have done the same in my frame of mind, so I can understand where you are coming from.

You had the same reaction suggesting it was myself at fault in an instance we ran, when FOUR of us had done boss one way the night before you come in and accuse ME of trying to get my own way when YOU are the one trying to dictate to FOUR other people how it should be done?? Really? Its symtomatic how difficult its been trying to speak to you lately, you get all upset and acusatory, its not like you and its really difficult to handle, hence I stopped even trying for a quiet life. Net result is you are pushing everyone away, with your Mr Angry impressions. I don't mind doing things the way other people want just please don't accuse me of doing what you are yourself doing without seeming to realise it.

We've always had good robust discussions in the past, but the last few months if feels as you have become a whole lot less tolerant, with me, with others in the guild, with anyone who dares to disagree in a pug etc, and so for myself I've simply stopped trying, as its not worth the damage it does to our friendship trying to put my point across especially when I don't have the energy to be bothered.

Anyway never mind I shall not be playing the game for a while. I've really had enough so you can all do whatever you please. I shall however keep that information from the guild so as not to spark any negative reaction. I do care, really I do, I just can't be bothered with stuff at present, and all this negativity is doing my head in, I'm sorry but taking a break seems like the only viable option.

Edit: Oh and if I do choose to pop on from time to time (it is quite addictive after all) please don't come out with the accusatory "I thought you were taking a break" line.

Post subject: Re: I resign Posted: 19 Jan 2011 17:20 By Lovva/Bluto
"I resign" post was simply that you are impossible to work with at the moment. Yes, we are both strong minded individuals, but I don't log off when I don't get my own way and yes I do compromise. If it was just me saying these things about you then it would just be me and you clashing - it's not. Rather than prolonging the agony between us, it's easier for me to walk away, but you already did that around Christmas, so why criticise me for wanting a peaceful life also?

Too many double standards.

Your post had a personal attack on me - why on earth do that?

Your post inferred that if the other Founders had gone along with your suggestions that everything would be rosey - really? Your post was your version of events and leaves a sour taste in the mouth from others who were party to the discussions.

Having agreed with us on Sunday and now saying you totally disagreed with the suggestion that was made you are trying to position yourself as Mr Nice Guy and trying to get some distance away from the other Founders. Thanks a lot.

The 5 years we have had together have seen many highs and lows, but this beats anything that has gone before. I once thought of you as a true friend, but I'm not now bothered whether I have any contact with you ever again. Will I regret saying this - sure, just give me a few minutes to get emotional about a big part of my life being removed after so long. Will I miss chatting with you on vent - yes! Will I miss having you around - yes! Will I miss your insight into the game and knowledge of the internal workings - yes! Will I miss you as a friend - probably. Will I be happier with not having you around - yes! And that's the real sad bit.

There's still time to save our friendship, but I'm not sure whether either of us has anything left to offer the other.

Post subject: Re: I resignPosted: 19 Jan 2011 17:54 By Ainvar/Pericles
Other than a truly heartfelt apology. Really I've poured oil on troubled waters that was never my intent I'll delete my post on the public forum, and can only say again sorry.

====================================================

Post subject: 5 fine years Posted: 19 Jan 2011 17:07 By Sirskipper
Im really sorry to see things gotten this bad so fast after we tried to reform, but id rather call it here before we all end up too unfriendly.

So therefor i am leaving to see some more happier times, stepping down from any leading roles.

OMG what did we start guys O.O Time for a new guild I guess Razz
Imao
Imao

https://www.youtube.com/user/jayandali

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum